We will be updating our blogshop with new products soon!
Do keep us on your mailing list so we will be able to update you on the new products that we will be bringing in :)
Caitz & Cole's Closet
2) Items are checked to be in good condition before sending out.
3) All items are send through SingPost.
4) We strongly recommend registered mail to customers as a tracking number will be given to them to check their parcel status online. Normal post is the next alternative.
5) We will not be liable for lost or damaged items during the mailing process but we will ensure that the items are well-protected during packaging.
6) Buyers should take note that there might be slight colour difference due to different monitor's resolution and lighting.
7) Items pricing are nett and priced in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated.
* Please fill in our order form.
Step 2: Wait for our confirmation email
* You will receive our confirmation email regarding availability of item/s, cost of postage and total cost within 24-48 hours after submitting orders.
Step 3: Transfer of Payment
* Through Bank Transfer only (ATM/Internet Transfer)
* Please inform us once payment is made (Include Transaction Reference, Time & Date)
* Please make payment within 2 days otherwise item/s will be released out to the next potential customer
Step 4: Delivery of Item/s
* Items will be mailed out within 3-5 business days via SingPost upon receipt of payment
1 of 1
Reviewer: M. (Singapore)
I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened my package. This bag is just adorable! It's very vintage-looking, with a warmer cream color than shown in the photo. It's still very neutral. The weave gives a lot of visual interest, and it quite believable for faux leather. The little handle is easy to tuck inside the bag, and the flap is particularly cute. Inside is quite roomy, with one little zippered pocket and a metallic gold and white lining. Its sweet chic look has won me over!
Since we mentioned in our first post that we had planned to launch December 2007 Collection this week before Christmas, you must be wondering why wait till 29th December 2007 (end of the year) for the official launch?? The reason being, its a good date according to the Feng Shui master! Understandably, we would rather have an auspicious start as compared to rushing things through!
December 2007 Collection consist of only 7 items, all of which were specially handpicked! We only bring in 1-2 pieces of each item and all are from the States. As such, it is on a first come first serve basis.
In the meantime, please be patient and be assured that you will be getting quality fashionable goods at a reasonable price!